1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
the “text me when you get home so i know you’re safe” kind of people are the kind of people i wanna be around
my wallet is empty just like my soul
with your shit
that moment when someone’s texting u and they delete what they were typing and u feel like they’re playing with ur feelings